No. of Vacancies - 1
PQE (Years of Experience) - 1
LLB / LLM
- Drafting of Loan documents such as Facility Agreement, Mortgage Deed, Deed of Hypothecation, Guarantee Documents, Deed of Assignment, Indemnity Bond and other legal documents.
- Conducting Title Investigation & Search Reports for Banks and Non-Banking Financial Institutions and Verification in respect of properties i.e. Freehold, Leasehold, Gaothan Land.
- Providing Legal Opinion and Search Reports for Banks and NBFCs in respect of properties i.e. Flats, Lands, Plots, APFs.
- Drafting ,scrutinizing & vetting various legal documents such as Facility Agreement, Mortgage Deed, Deed of Hypothecation, Guarantee Documents, Indemnity Bond and other legal documents.
- Coordinating with clients and Banks/ Financial Institutions
- Visiting Banks and NBFCs for vetting of legal documents & legal audit.
- Advising private banks and providing legal opinion on corporate matters, consortium and external commercial borrowings documentation
- Providing legal opinion to banking institutions regarding security creation for syndicated bank loan, external commercial borrowings and RBI compliances;
- Drafting and reviewing loan related agreements and conducting legal review of the executed loan documents including deed of mortgage, deed of hypothecation, memorandum of deposit of title deeds, personal and corporate guarantees;
- Advising, assisting and drafting agreement for the clients in matters of project and infrastructure financing;
- Assisting foreign banks in taking security in India and for completion of RBI compliances;
- Preparing legal opinion on various banking law related matters;
- Conducting due diligence of properties for lease and sale transactions;
- Conducting title search of properties for security creation by the banks;
- Negotiating on the terms of the lease/leave & license;
- Drafting of letter of intents, lease agreement and leave & license agreements;
- Assisting client in calculation of stamp duty and registration fees and registering agreement, at the sub-registrar office.